Books A Mermaid's Kiss (Daughters of Arianne #1) Free Download
Identify About Books A Mermaid's Kiss (Daughters of Arianne #1)
| Title | : | A Mermaid's Kiss (Daughters of Arianne #1) |
| Author | : | Joey W. Hill |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 374 pages |
| Published | : | November 4th 2008 by Berkley Sensation (first published October 30th 2008) |
| Categories | : | Romance. Paranormal Romance. Fantasy. Paranormal. Angels. Mythology. Mermaids. Adult Fiction. Erotica |
Joey W. Hill
Paperback | Pages: 374 pages Rating: 3.85 | 1375 Users | 155 Reviews
Interpretation Concering Books A Mermaid's Kiss (Daughters of Arianne #1)
The angelic Jonah has been battling the Dark Ones for centuries. But his noble spirit has begun to tire with the weight of war - allowing a Dark One to strike a blow that severs his wings and knocks him into the sea.Anna is a Daughter of Arianne - a direct descendant of the mermaid of legend. Anna's longing for love compels her to risk her very life to protect and hide the fallen Jonah. And the longer Jonah delays his return to the heavens, the more Anna's secret passions are tempted.
But as she falls more in love with him, Anna wonders if she's destined to lose her heart and her dreams to save Jonah's soul?

List Books In Pursuance Of A Mermaid's Kiss (Daughters of Arianne #1)
| Original Title: | A Mermaid's Kiss |
| ISBN: | 0425223809 (ISBN13: 9780425223802) |
| Edition Language: | English URL http://storywitch.com/Books/Mermaid/Mermaid.htm |
| Series: | Daughters of Arianne #1 |
| Characters: | Micah, Anna (Joey W. Hill) |
Rating About Books A Mermaid's Kiss (Daughters of Arianne #1)
Ratings: 3.85 From 1375 Users | 155 ReviewsWrite Up About Books A Mermaid's Kiss (Daughters of Arianne #1)
A Mermaid's Kiss was different than any book I have ever read and filled with wit, charm, romance, danger and fantasy. I do not read a lot of erotic romance, in fact, just a couple of authors, so I was not sure what to expect. I even admit peeking at a couple reviews. I really built this book up before beginning. Thankfully Joey's smooth literary voice and absorbing characters quickly drew me into the story and out of my own head.Joey's website labels the genre as "Sensual Paranormal Romance",Location! Location! Location! Though not of geography. Rather, of a place in time.This review is of a re-read of Mermaid's Kiss, and how I *wish* I had written a review my first time through, because I would sorely love to see what I missed on that pass. I recall getting a, "this is a nice, little read" reaction, and honestly, it had never been a favourite when put in the context of all Ms. Hill's amazing creations.But this time. This time I've grown up? Grown older? See things more clearly,
A Mermaids Kiss is about Anna, a lonely mermaid of twenty, who expects to be dead by twenty-one because all her other female descendants, her mother included, died by that age. While Anna is swimming along in the ocean, she finds angel, who has fallen out of the sky, hurt and bleeding. Anna is able to save this heavenly creature and bring him safety before the dark ones try to do away with him. Jonah is a very special angel because he is the Prime Legion Commander for all the angels in Heaven.

As a fairly new Joey Hill fan, I decided to branch out and read the first in a trilogy of her Daughters of Arianne series, where mermaids and angels are the main love interests. I've read lots of paranormal, even with the odd angel or two, but mermaids were a stretch for me. I came in a skeptic, but Joey Hill's writing can't be denied and I did love this book. Just a few comments...The cover should not scare anyone off. It's very beautiful in its own way, but 1: impossible to read in public (def
I don't know what is going on but I didn't care for this book. Don't get me wrong, there is some good parts and then there are the bad parts. I know the H got on my nerves with "little one" and I threw the book several times. I don't like that nickname. He said it so much I almost DNF it. I'm going to stick with her other stuff.
I wanted to stand and applaud this book after I finished reading it. This story is about an angel named Jonah who has lost his faith and a mermaid named Anna who slowly restores his faith.A Mermaids Kiss begins with a fantastic action scene that sucks you right in and is the perfect example of an intriguing beginning. An intimate connection is established between the characters and you want to know more about these characters and how their worlds will fit together. .The descriptive writing
I picked up this book on a whim because I love mermaids. I have very mixed feelings. I've read romance before, but this one was definitely more...x rated. After realizing this I continued on out of curiosity, just to see where the author was going with the story and I ended up really enjoying the plot. It follows Anna the descendant of the little mermaid who rescues an injured angel from the sea. It had a lot of elements from the original fairy tale, but with angels thrown into the mix. The

0 Comments