Mention Appertaining To Books Misbehaving (Sea Breeze #6)

Title:Misbehaving (Sea Breeze #6)
Author:Abbi Glines
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 352 pages
Published:December 17th 2013 by Simon Pulse
Categories:Romance. New Adult. Contemporary. Contemporary Romance. Young Adult
Online Books Download Misbehaving (Sea Breeze #6) Free
Misbehaving (Sea Breeze #6) Kindle Edition | Pages: 352 pages
Rating: 4.17 | 21277 Users | 1205 Reviews

Commentary Conducive To Books Misbehaving (Sea Breeze #6)

An unexpected affair leads to mind-blowing harmony in this Sea Breeze novel from New York Times bestselling author Abbi Glines.

Jason is sick of living in his rock star brother’s shadow. So when he ships off to Sea Breeze, Alabama, he’s looking for a much deserved escape and a chance to blow off some envious steam. Falling for the local bad girl was definitely not the plan. But as the new duo enjoys some naughty fun in the Alabama sun, Jason learns that even though Jax is the musician in the family, he’s not the only brother who can rock someone’s world.

Be Specific About Books Supposing Misbehaving (Sea Breeze #6)

Original Title: Misbehaving ASIN B00DA7MHUQ
Edition Language: English
Series: Sea Breeze #6
Characters: Jason Stone, Jax Stone, Sadie White, Krit, Jess
Setting: Sea Breeze, Alabama(United States) New York City, New York(United States)


Rating Appertaining To Books Misbehaving (Sea Breeze #6)
Ratings: 4.17 From 21277 Users | 1205 Reviews

Commentary Appertaining To Books Misbehaving (Sea Breeze #6)
2.75-3 I didn't see any "misbehaving" stars "I knew that, without a doubt, I had just been ruined. Before any of you attack me, Abbi Glines books are purely a guilty pleasure read for me. I may not rate them very high, but I do enjoy reading them. And I continue to read them because they are a nice little escape from reality and Ms. Glines writes some amazing angst. She just recycles her plots and uses too much instalove. I'm sorry, but I can't rate anything higher than that. It's a guilty

$8.00 are you effing kidding me?!? Sorry Abbi- you aren't THAT good of an author.

3.5 starsNot the best of Abbi Glines but still enjoyed it. As always, I flew through her book. Her writing flows so smoothly and the stories all suck you in no matter what it is. Jess was refreshing. I didn't expect to like her after she was constantly trying to wreak havoc in other peoples relationships in previous books. But she surprised me. There really is more than meets the eye with her. I liked Jason in the previous books and still like him a lot after this book. But I just didn't fall in

I gotta be honest, when I first started reading about Jason and Jess and her crazy "Momma", I was NOT sure I was gonna like this story at all... but GODDAMN can Abbi Glines write, because she sure as heck turned it ALL AROUND for me!!! JASON TURNED OUT TO BE ONE HOT PIECE OF &*^@&%@*#&$ *SQUEAL*!!!!!What a BRILIIANT addition to the Sea Breeze series; LOVED IT

3.5 Misbehaving stars! Finding a man to get you out of this life is gonna be hard, and Ill be damned if you fall into the life Ive lived. Jess has lived in this small town in Alabama her entire life. She is the daughter of a stripper. She is the towns wild child. But looks can be deceiving. Jess isnt exactly as she seems. She wants a better life, just like her momma wants for her. Finding a man is all good and fine, but Jess has plans. She wants to finish college, get a good job where she can

Big surprise...Abbi Glines does it again!!!Loved the beginning, the middle got a little boring/annoying and I thought this was going to be one of my least favorite Abbi Glines book and then bam...the end comes...and it was freaking amazing! Think of the closing scene to An Officer and a Gentleman! The 'Love Lifts Us Where We Belong' chorus was blaring in my head! I loved it!!! So that totally made up for some of the parts that dragged/annoyed me in the middle. Let me go into a little more

"4.5 Misbehave Stars" I love this series and this book is awesome!! Actually I love the Misbehave heroine.. yeah I know same old shit but still I love it! Cant wait to read more of this series.