Free Think and Grow Rich Books Online
Think and Grow Rich 
Quotes like “The starting point of all achievement is DESIRE. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desire brings weak results, just as a small fire makes a small amount of heat” are ludicrous, absolutely ridiculous and delve into the worst kind of new-agey, self-help bullshitting bullying: victim-blaming. So, if your business is not successful, you are to blame, because you simply failed to desire it enough? Fuck that shit. This book is a perfect example of everything that is wrong in today's first-world-white-heterosexual-male-dominated economic culture. Tell me that such ideas as "desiring it enough" would work in Somalia, hell, even in Egypt, and then we'll talk.
Don't waste your time with this codswallop. Read real literature instead: you'll definitely increase your IQ this way.
There are some books in your bookshelves which you can read many times and every time you will get some new ideas. Think and grow rich is a book like this. Whenever I read this book I find out some new ideas every time. The psychological techniques and dealing with cetain situaiton are delead in a pretty good manner. He is a time tested motivational author who wrote this immortal book. A child or a youth everybody needs motivation because it's a positive source of energy that keeps you going in
Overview: 60% brilliant, 30% obvious, 10% batshit crazy - and 100% worth readingNapoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich" is about more than getting rich: it's about getting what you want. And while his no-bullshit insights come with a liberal dose of craziness and well bullshit, his overarching philosophy is spot-on. Hill's recipe boils down to this: to get what you want you must 1) desire, 2) believe, 3) act, and 4) persist.First, the battinessHill's advice is always useful, even if not always

I was looking through some of the reviews and see that some people gave it five stars and some gave it only one. I think if the people who gave it one star would practice the principles given in this book they would quickly upgrade their rating.This book was published in 1937, during the Great Depression, and if the people who suffered during that time had read this book their lives might have been better.It is really about convincing yourself to become wealthy. It outlines the steps you need to
- DESIRE: THE STARTING POINT OF ALL ACHIEVEMENT- nu te lasa descurajat de insuccese. Dimpotriva acestea trebuie sa te motiveze- Wishing will not bring riches. But desiring riches with a state of mind that becomes an obsession, then planning definite ways and means to acquire riches, and backing those plans with persistence which does not recognize failure, will bring riches.- To all these I wish to convey the thought that all achievement, no matter what may be its nature, or its purpose, must
I bought this book just as the year 2008 is starting. What's odd about this is that I don't even have any inkling of what kind of a book this is when I bought it in downtown Recto (I eventually found that it belong to the self-help genre). The book's title, "Think and Grow Rich" by napoleon Hill just flashed in my mind and, finding no prospective book to read at that time, I plunged on. As of this writing, I had finished the second round of reading it with future plans of doing it the third,
Napoleon Hill
Paperback | Pages: 233 pages Rating: 4.18 | 187293 Users | 5865 Reviews

Identify Books During Think and Grow Rich
| Original Title: | Think and Grow Rich ASIN 1788441028 |
| Edition Language: | English |
Explanation Conducive To Books Think and Grow Rich
Let's be honest to ourselves and face the truth: success in business depends on a complex equation with a lot of variants, such as 1) how well your business idea adapts to the powers of supply and demand, which govern (and oppress) contemporary society, 2) where you come from economically to begin with (I've seen aromatherapy businesses run by middle-class sons of bitches grow and be more "successful" than neighborhood food establishments run by poor honest people), 3) how much investing capital you have at the time of creating your business, 4) your race, and 5) sheer dumb luck.Quotes like “The starting point of all achievement is DESIRE. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desire brings weak results, just as a small fire makes a small amount of heat” are ludicrous, absolutely ridiculous and delve into the worst kind of new-agey, self-help bullshitting bullying: victim-blaming. So, if your business is not successful, you are to blame, because you simply failed to desire it enough? Fuck that shit. This book is a perfect example of everything that is wrong in today's first-world-white-heterosexual-male-dominated economic culture. Tell me that such ideas as "desiring it enough" would work in Somalia, hell, even in Egypt, and then we'll talk.
Don't waste your time with this codswallop. Read real literature instead: you'll definitely increase your IQ this way.
Declare Based On Books Think and Grow Rich
| Title | : | Think and Grow Rich |
| Author | : | Napoleon Hill |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 233 pages |
| Published | : | April 2016 (first published 1937) |
| Categories | : | Business. Self Help. Nonfiction. Economics. Finance. Personal Development |
Rating Based On Books Think and Grow Rich
Ratings: 4.18 From 187293 Users | 5865 ReviewsArticle Based On Books Think and Grow Rich
I expected a practical guide to managing personal finance, but got something a little kooky. On to the next one. :)There are some books in your bookshelves which you can read many times and every time you will get some new ideas. Think and grow rich is a book like this. Whenever I read this book I find out some new ideas every time. The psychological techniques and dealing with cetain situaiton are delead in a pretty good manner. He is a time tested motivational author who wrote this immortal book. A child or a youth everybody needs motivation because it's a positive source of energy that keeps you going in
Overview: 60% brilliant, 30% obvious, 10% batshit crazy - and 100% worth readingNapoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich" is about more than getting rich: it's about getting what you want. And while his no-bullshit insights come with a liberal dose of craziness and well bullshit, his overarching philosophy is spot-on. Hill's recipe boils down to this: to get what you want you must 1) desire, 2) believe, 3) act, and 4) persist.First, the battinessHill's advice is always useful, even if not always

I was looking through some of the reviews and see that some people gave it five stars and some gave it only one. I think if the people who gave it one star would practice the principles given in this book they would quickly upgrade their rating.This book was published in 1937, during the Great Depression, and if the people who suffered during that time had read this book their lives might have been better.It is really about convincing yourself to become wealthy. It outlines the steps you need to
- DESIRE: THE STARTING POINT OF ALL ACHIEVEMENT- nu te lasa descurajat de insuccese. Dimpotriva acestea trebuie sa te motiveze- Wishing will not bring riches. But desiring riches with a state of mind that becomes an obsession, then planning definite ways and means to acquire riches, and backing those plans with persistence which does not recognize failure, will bring riches.- To all these I wish to convey the thought that all achievement, no matter what may be its nature, or its purpose, must
I bought this book just as the year 2008 is starting. What's odd about this is that I don't even have any inkling of what kind of a book this is when I bought it in downtown Recto (I eventually found that it belong to the self-help genre). The book's title, "Think and Grow Rich" by napoleon Hill just flashed in my mind and, finding no prospective book to read at that time, I plunged on. As of this writing, I had finished the second round of reading it with future plans of doing it the third,

0 Comments