Be Specific About Books Toward Thirst No. 5: The Sacred Veil (Thirst #5)

Original Title: The Sacred Veil
ISBN: 1442467312 (ISBN13: 9781442467316)
Edition Language: English
Series: Thirst #5
Free Books Thirst No. 5: The Sacred Veil (Thirst #5) Online Download
Thirst No. 5: The Sacred Veil (Thirst #5) Paperback | Pages: 441 pages
Rating: 4.3 | 3510 Users | 274 Reviews

List Of Books Thirst No. 5: The Sacred Veil (Thirst #5)

Title:Thirst No. 5: The Sacred Veil (Thirst #5)
Author:Christopher Pike
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 441 pages
Published:March 5th 2013 by Simon Pulse (first published March 1st 2013)
Categories:Paranormal. Vampires. Young Adult. Fantasy

Representaion Conducive To Books Thirst No. 5: The Sacred Veil (Thirst #5)

It's no dream.
At last the truth of what happened during those hellish days has come back to her.

In her five thousand years as a vampire, Alisa - or Sita, as she was originally called - has experienced the equivalent of fifty lifetimes. Every moment of her immortal life is seared deep into her being. Every person she has loved, every victim she has killed - their faces are forever part of her.

Yet, strangely, a handful of memories have been lost to Alisa. As she and her friends embark on a search for the location of a sacred artifact - an ancient veil that may hold the key to mankind's salvation - Alisa soon realizes that her own mind may be her greatest enemy.

The memories she is blocking deal with the most horrifying period in mankind's history, a time when she was tortured by a madman responsible for the deaths of millions. But what information did her torture yield?

Rating Of Books Thirst No. 5: The Sacred Veil (Thirst #5)
Ratings: 4.3 From 3510 Users | 274 Reviews

Assess Of Books Thirst No. 5: The Sacred Veil (Thirst #5)
A summary of my opinion of the series by volume: YAY, yay I suppose, meh, Yay, BOO. What a useless pile of garbage; I fully expected this book to be useless when it was announced because the series has had 3 logical, well-made endings so far and I knew this was pushing Pikes luck. At least Thirst 3 was relatively justified by the follow-up and greatness of Thirst 4. But theres not really setup in this book for more stuff; its just likea mishmash of different stories, and Sita being alternately

Theres a fellow Christopher Pike fan Ive gotten to know while working at the bookstore. I emailed him recently with my thoughts on Thirst No. 5: The Sacred Veil. As I was typing, I realized I could use it as my review so here it is:I just finished Thirst 5. I literally OMG'ed when I reached the end. I may have told you The Last Vampire series has never been a particular favorite of mine but over the years I have grown to become fond of Sita (and Seymour!) Our 5000+ year old heroine puts other

You have got to be kidding me! There is absolutely no way this is the final book, that ending leaves so much to be known. The very corse of who and what Sita is, is just left hanging there. Please Christopher Pike, you must write more!So on to the book as a whole. It was great. These characters are in my top 5 of all time favorites. They really come alive, I have to remind myself every so often that they are not real people. Some may get frustrated with how the story is told, there are so many

It's no dream.At last the truth of what happened during those hellish days has come back to her.In her five thousand years as a vampire, Alisa - or Sita, as she was originally called - has experienced the equivalent of fifty lifetimes. Every moment of her immortal life is seared deep into her being. Every person she has loved, every victim she has killed - their faces are forever part of her.Yet, strangely, a handful of memories have been lost to Alisa. As she and her friends embark on a search

I don't care any more I'm just upset I BOUGHT THE WHOLE DAMN SERIES.. but now I don't even wanna LOOK AT IT.. Such a waste of money on my part.. It started out good I was okay with her being overly strong and stuff bc it was so action packed and that was alright with me. But then I slowed down between this novel and the last A WHOLE DAMN CHARACTER WENT MISSING AND NO ONE EVEN BRINGS HIM UP ANYMORE HE JUST 'POOFED" AWAY WHILE IN THE CAR WITH THEM!! He was the Telar scientist that was helping them

As much as I wanted to hate this book because the series never seems to wrap up perfectly I loved this new Sita story. While a lot of the really great action in this book happens during the flashbacks of Sita's experience during WWII and the holocaust, I still found it gripping and entertaining. It made up for the almost complete lack of action in the present day plotline until the last twenty pages or so. Out of all the Pike books this series has to be one of his most complicated and dynamic,

3 ½ StarsThe book/series has quite an original premise, with interesting and somewhat quirky characters, and a well-crafted storyline. This has a fast, action-packed plot- which makes it quite a quick and easy read. There is some mystery, a little suspense, drama, and plenty of intrigue.So, if you love paranormal, fantasy, vampires, young adult stories, with action and adventure, then this is definitely the story/series for you!Thank you, Christopher Pike!