Download Books For I Am Wolf (The Children of Nox #1) Free
I Am Wolf (The Children of Nox #1) 
I fell in love from the first page. I Am Wolf is a phenomenal debut novel for author Joann Buchanan. She paints the most amazing pictures for her novel and you feel like someone has pick you up and put you right inside the pages. The characters and well developed and as a reader you can relate to them. Some good lessons are shown in this book and the importance of friendship and sticking together when times get tough. Even though this is only the first book in the series we get to see the
The beginning of a rich trilogy. A deep and pervasive mythology that will capture anyones imagination.

Love this book! While reading, I experienced a whole new world of MAGIC, fantasy, heroes, legends and fantastical creatures. I would recommend this book!
I was sent I Am Wolf for review. I really enjoyed that this was from a male perspective but it also gave me perspectives of other characters as well. The Native American legend Joann created was very enjoyable. In the beginning I judged it as another werewolf YA love story but the further I read the darker this story became and it kept me reading. Although the story is mainly about Jonah and Alaynee, I enjoyed Ollie and Dakotas romance even more. It was quiet but I could feel the chemistry
Wow, What a ride!Talk about a fly by the sear of your pants page turner. Not my usual genre of choice, but I couldn't put it down! Showed, in a lot of whats, that good versus evil isn't always clean cut. Really explored the grey area in between.Anxiously awaiting the next book...For that matter, can't wait to read ANYTHING by this woman. She could make a recipe book seem enthralling.
I was mesmerized in Joanns world of wolves and I cant tell you enough how much I enjoyed it!!! Very descriptive and beautifully written, it was poetry in motion. The story was told in different characters points of view, the good vs evil. The good: Jonah and his friends are typical teenagers and their interactions were believable. I love how they are close and how they are bonded by their loyalty and who they are. The evil: Ralph is the evilest character Ive read so far in any teen novels. Joann
Joann Buchanan
Paperback | Pages: 300 pages Rating: 4.27 | 135 Users | 40 Reviews

Details About Books I Am Wolf (The Children of Nox #1)
| Title | : | I Am Wolf (The Children of Nox #1) |
| Author | : | Joann Buchanan |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 300 pages |
| Published | : | January 12th 2012 by World Castle Publishing |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Paranormal. Young Adult. Horror. Shapeshifters. Werewolves. Fiction |
Rendition Concering Books I Am Wolf (The Children of Nox #1)
Angel, hero, monster, devil--we all become what we really are. I Am Wolf --The journey of a boy about to become a man who inherits his ancestors gift and must learn the right way to use it. He falls in love with Alaynee and begins to feel like he is normal again. When their world is shattered by the kidnapping of Alaynee's little brother, Jonah breaks the cardinal rule of his gift and bites the kidnapper, creating a creature called the unnatural. This sends him and all his friends on an adventure across the states to a place in Tennessee. There they find not only must they stop the unnatural creature, but they must save Cara--the girl the creature is after. Jonah must ask himself the most important question of all, would you sacrifice yourself to save another?Particularize Books Conducive To I Am Wolf (The Children of Nox #1)
| ISBN: | 1937593800 (ISBN13: 9781937593803) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | The Children of Nox #1 |
Rating About Books I Am Wolf (The Children of Nox #1)
Ratings: 4.27 From 135 Users | 40 ReviewsNotice About Books I Am Wolf (The Children of Nox #1)
Great book loved it....I fell in love from the first page. I Am Wolf is a phenomenal debut novel for author Joann Buchanan. She paints the most amazing pictures for her novel and you feel like someone has pick you up and put you right inside the pages. The characters and well developed and as a reader you can relate to them. Some good lessons are shown in this book and the importance of friendship and sticking together when times get tough. Even though this is only the first book in the series we get to see the
The beginning of a rich trilogy. A deep and pervasive mythology that will capture anyones imagination.

Love this book! While reading, I experienced a whole new world of MAGIC, fantasy, heroes, legends and fantastical creatures. I would recommend this book!
I was sent I Am Wolf for review. I really enjoyed that this was from a male perspective but it also gave me perspectives of other characters as well. The Native American legend Joann created was very enjoyable. In the beginning I judged it as another werewolf YA love story but the further I read the darker this story became and it kept me reading. Although the story is mainly about Jonah and Alaynee, I enjoyed Ollie and Dakotas romance even more. It was quiet but I could feel the chemistry
Wow, What a ride!Talk about a fly by the sear of your pants page turner. Not my usual genre of choice, but I couldn't put it down! Showed, in a lot of whats, that good versus evil isn't always clean cut. Really explored the grey area in between.Anxiously awaiting the next book...For that matter, can't wait to read ANYTHING by this woman. She could make a recipe book seem enthralling.
I was mesmerized in Joanns world of wolves and I cant tell you enough how much I enjoyed it!!! Very descriptive and beautifully written, it was poetry in motion. The story was told in different characters points of view, the good vs evil. The good: Jonah and his friends are typical teenagers and their interactions were believable. I love how they are close and how they are bonded by their loyalty and who they are. The evil: Ralph is the evilest character Ive read so far in any teen novels. Joann

0 Comments