Particularize Books To The Substitute (Guntram de Lisle #1)

Edition Language: English
Series: Guntram de Lisle #1
Characters: Guntram de Lisle, Konrad von Lintorff
Setting: Europe
Books The Substitute (Guntram de Lisle #1) Download Online Free
The Substitute (Guntram de Lisle #1) Paperback | Pages: 500 pages
Rating: 4.06 | 507 Users | 77 Reviews

Explanation Toward Books The Substitute (Guntram de Lisle #1)

“I understand this is all new to an inexperienced youth like yourself. I was half expecting your denial, but I'm willing to wait, that you become my lover. I will provide, take care and see that no harm falls upon you, as long as you respect me and behave according to your status. As I said, you are the most adorable thing that had caught my attention in years. You have to be mine and I have every intention to win you over.”

“I'm 44 and way past the age for playing. You are everything I've dreamed of for a lover and a companion in life. Your beauty and innocence makes you perfect for me."

With these words, Konrad von Lintorff, a Swiss German banker declared his intentions to a 19 years old penniless student. Guntram was young, kind hearted and exactly looking as Konrad's former lover. Can a young sweet boy survive the High Finance World and the love of a possessive and violent man? Follow Guntram's diary through a story of intrigue, love, sex, betrayal, secret societies, deceptions and murder.

Note: The author decided that Substitute and its sequel will be available only in paper version. For further details please follow this link: http://tionne74.blogspot.com/2011/12/...

Be Specific About About Books The Substitute (Guntram de Lisle #1)

Title:The Substitute (Guntram de Lisle #1)
Author:Tionne Rogers
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:1st Edition
Pages:Pages: 500 pages
Published: by Tionne Rogers (first published July 21st 2010)
Categories:Romance. M M Romance. Erotica. BDSM. Dark. Contemporary. Sociology. Abuse

Rating About Books The Substitute (Guntram de Lisle #1)
Ratings: 4.06 From 507 Users | 77 Reviews

Weigh Up About Books The Substitute (Guntram de Lisle #1)
I had to stop many times my reading of this book because there are so many mistakes that it is unbearable. There is a not to bad plot. We do not know if Konrad is just a crazy rich banker or if he is a mafioso or something like that. The author inserted clues all along the story and we do not know yet where they will lead. Is Guntram just a very naive young guy or more? Why exactly Konrad, who is supposed to be so smart, never doing anything without weighing carefully his decision, spoked to the

4.5 stars - Yes, this is going to be a long review. You have been warned :PThe best way to describe this book is as surprising.... and frustrating. I had this idea in my mind of how this story was going to be that was completely wrong. I purposely didn't read any reviews about it a few months before I read it because I didn't want to be spoiled or have some subconscious expectations placed on it. So, all I knew about the book was what the blurb explains and the fact it's poorly translated with

I hated this book and yet I loved it enough to give it 5 stars.This book was... I am having a hard time, even after such a long period of nothing to describe this book. It was brutal! I have never, ever read a book like this before and the fact there are sequels have kind of made me stop and wonder about my sanity. There is so much to say about this book and I am not the person to take advice from. I will warn you that this book has an ability to destroy you. I have actually regretted reading



Like many other's I could not decide what to rate "The Substitute." I was on the edge of anger and annoyance thru about 85% of this book. Yet, I still could not put the damn thing down. If I had the time, I think I would have sat and read this straight through.Because I think all the previous reviews from mine have outlined what was wonderfully awesome and excruciatingly terrible about TS- and the small blurb about the book basically sums up the basic story concept... let me just give some

WOW. WOW. WOW!!So this book is sensational in every front.The first disclaimer that I want to say is that I was forewarned that the writer was not an English-native speaker so there would be editing issues due to it. And there sure are but damn all if I was going to let that distract me from this brilliant story. Because of this warning, it would have been unfair of me to discount points from the raiting because of it, and even if I discounted 2 or 3 points, it would still end at 11 out of 5. I

I've decided that this is just too difficult to read in the unedited electronic form. It's too bad because there were a few things that piqued my interest (e.g. the Catholic church). And it's too bad that the author doesn't want to offer an ebook for sale.