Download A Curve in the Road Free Books Full Version
Describe Of Books A Curve in the Road
| Title | : | A Curve in the Road |
| Author | : | Julianne MacLean |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 266 pages |
| Published | : | August 14th 2018 by Lake Union Publishing |
| Categories | : | Fiction. Contemporary. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit |

Julianne MacLean
Kindle Edition | Pages: 266 pages Rating: 3.78 | 22685 Users | 1611 Reviews
Commentary Conducive To Books A Curve in the Road
From USA Today bestselling author Julianne MacLean comes a suspenseful, emotionally charged novel that explores the secrets and hidden truths within a seemingly perfect marriage.Abbie MacIntyre is living the dream in the picturesque Nova Scotia town she calls home. She is a successful surgeon, is married to a handsome cardiologist, and has a model teenage son who is only months away from going off to college.
But then one fateful night, everything changes. When a drunk driver hits her car, Abbie is rushed to the hospital. She survives, but the accident forces unimaginable secrets out into the open and plagues Abbie with nightmares so vivid that she starts to question her grip on reality. Her perfect life begins to crack, and those cracks threaten to shatter her world completely.
The search for answers will test her strength in every way—as a wife, a career woman, and a mother—but it may also open the door for Abbie to move forward, beyond anger and heartbreak, to find out what she is truly made of. In learning to heal and trust again, she may just find new hope in the spaces left behind.
Declare Books In Favor Of A Curve in the Road
| Characters: | Abbie MacIntyre, Alan MacIntyre, Zack MacIntyre |
| Setting: | Lunenburg, Nova Scotia Halifax, Nova Scotia(Canada) Nova Scotia(Canada) |
Rating Of Books A Curve in the Road
Ratings: 3.78 From 22685 Users | 1611 ReviewsDiscuss Of Books A Curve in the Road
I requested this from NG because it was about a surgeon whose life is turned upside down by an accident, which sounded interesting, and its good to read something other than thrillers for a change. I was a bit worried when I discovered that the author writes predominantly romance novels, as its a genre that annoys me too much. However, it was published this week, so I thought I should get on with it, and I ended up enjoying it more than expected.Abbie is a general surgeon from Halifax, Nova
This book was all over the place and so much was thrown in and I never felt connected because it was so disjointed.

I found this an entertaining book but to formulaic to deserve accolades or recommendations for those who enjoy chick-lit drama. A Curve in the Road is one of those, "my lover had secrets and now they're gone, I am in shock" stories. This book seems to evoke a wide range of reviews, so in a sense it is controversial enough to be considered by some. I'll mainly hit on what I liked and didn't enjoy to give you a guide. I'll engage in minor spoilers but given the publisher's blurb, it won't be
Abbies life will never be the same after the fateful night she gets hit by a drunk driver. She is thrown a curveball and her storybook life begins to unravel. I engaged immediately in this well-paced intriguing story and its interesting characters. The author excels at building character relationships and sprinkling in twists I never saw coming. I loved Abbies awesome dog Winston who enriched the lives of his humans Abbie and her son Zach as they attempt to rebalance their lives. Thanks to Lake
OH. MY. GOD. If this character uttered the words Im a doctor one more time I would have set this book on fire. Especially when most of the time that statement had no bearing on what was happening in the story. The character demands to know her blood pressure reading at the scene of a horrific accident where she had to be cut our of her vehicle with the jaws of life. The reason she needed this information at that specific time? Im a doctor.On reaching the hospital she discovers that her husband
I was really hooked on this book especially at the beginning. I sat up late the first night finding it hard to put down. After the first quarter of the story, I felt as though I was watching a Lifetime movie, but I was still interested. Abbie is a doctor who is married to another doctor, Alan, a cardiologist. At the beginning of the story, she is in a terrible head-on car accident, the fault of a drunk driver. The drunk driver happens to be her husband! He does not survive the wreck and she has

0 Comments