Details Of Books Sea (Sea #1)

Title:Sea (Sea #1)
Author:Heidi R. Kling
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 323 pages
Published:June 10th 2010 by Putnam Juvenile
Categories:Young Adult. Romance. Contemporary. Fantasy
Download Books Sea (Sea  #1) Online
Sea (Sea #1) Hardcover | Pages: 323 pages
Rating: 3.83 | 2189 Users | 386 Reviews

Relation During Books Sea (Sea #1)

Still haunted by nightmares of her mother's death, fifteen-year-old Sienna Jones reluctantly travels to Indonesia with her father's relief team to help tsunami orphans with their post traumatic stress disorder-something Sienna knows a lot about. Since her mother's plane went missing over the Indian Ocean three years before, Sienna doesn't do anything if it involves the ocean or planes, so this trip is a big step forward.

But the last thing she expects is to fall for Deni, a brooding Indonesian boy who lives at the orphanage, and just so happens to be HOT. When Deni hears a rumor that his father may be alive, Sienna doesn't think twice about running away with him to the epicenter of the disaster. Unfortunately, what they find there could break both their hearts.



List Books Concering Sea (Sea #1)

Original Title: Sea
ISBN: 0399251634 (ISBN13: 9780399251634)
Edition Language: English URL http://heidirkling.com/books/sea/
Series: Sea #1
Literary Awards: Missouri Gateway Readers Award Nominee (2013)


Rating Of Books Sea (Sea #1)
Ratings: 3.83 From 2189 Users | 386 Reviews

Judgment Of Books Sea (Sea #1)
First things first: I received this book through NetGalley.Where, oh where, do I start. I wasn't prepared for all the emotions that I would go through while reading this story. But I loved it. I truly loved the story and I loved that I got to feel all the feels.Summary: After her mother's plane went missing over the Indian Ocean, seventeen-year-old Sienna Jones gave up everything she loved about living in California. No more surfing. No more swimming. No more ocean, period. Playing it safe,

Imagine, if you will, a book that will melt your heart simultaneously reminding you of a 1940s black and white film, despite it being set in the present. Are you picturing? Picture an exotic location, such as say, Indonesian. Now, add in a large smattering of romance and you have Sea by Heidi R. Kling.Read the rest of my review here

Very different from anything I've read! I only knocked a star off because it was a little bit angsty.

I first noticed this book on a lot of peoples book blogs. It has rave reviews so without really knowing that much about it I added it to my wish list to be brought at a later date. However I kept seeing this book everywhere! So intrigued I decided to read what it was about and after finding out I ordered this book straight away because it felt a little bit like fate that I kept crossing paths with it.Still haunted by nightmares of her mothers death, fifteen-year-old Sienna Jones reluctantly

Between the fanatical reviews posted by several bloggers and Seas gorgeous cover, I had to have this book for myself. Even though I knew a large part of the plot was about tsunami relief, part of my brain expected this book to have lots of idyllic romantic scenes where the characters work through their emotional baggage while sitting on a beach. I have no idea where my brain got this idea, but Sea turned out to be much different, yet absolutely beautiful nonetheless.Sea is a story that had me

Sea is unlike anything else I've read this past year. The story is rich and unique--I can't fathom the amount of research that must have gone into this beautiful tale. The characters were compelling and believable--you could feel their emotions, feel their heartache, pain, and love. Seeing the intersecting journeys of healing (for several characters--Sea, Deni, her father) took hold of my heart, and I could not put this down until I knew how it ended.And the ending? While it may not be what you

"The seaweed is always greener in sombody else's lake, you dream about going up there but that is a big mistake. Just look at the world around you, right here on the ocean floor. Under the sea......."And, here we have yet another book that 100% shocked me...I thought this was going to be either:a: a retelling of 'The little mermaid'b: a cheesy love story envolving the oceanc: or a combo of bothBut, this was not even remotely any of those. This book was not really even about the ocean.Sienna, a