Books The Reptile Room (A Series of Unfortunate Events #2) Free Download Online
Identify Books During The Reptile Room (A Series of Unfortunate Events #2)
| Original Title: | The Reptile Room |
| ISBN: | 0439206480 (ISBN13: 9780439206488) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | A |
| Series: | of Unfortunate Events #2 |
| Characters: | Count Olaf, Klaus Baudelaire, Sunny Baudelaire, Arthur Poe, Violet Baudelaire, Dr. Montgomery Montgomery |
| Setting: | Lousy Lane |
Lemony Snicket
Paperback | Pages: 192 pages Rating: 3.99 | 172355 Users | 6307 Reviews

Itemize Regarding Books The Reptile Room (A Series of Unfortunate Events #2)
| Title | : | The Reptile Room (A Series of Unfortunate Events #2) |
| Author | : | Lemony Snicket |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 192 pages |
| Published | : | September 30th 1999 by Scholastic, Inc. |
| Categories | : | Fiction. Young Adult. Childrens. Fantasy. Middle Grade. Mystery. Adventure |
Description In Favor Of Books The Reptile Room (A Series of Unfortunate Events #2)
Dear Reader,If you have picked up this book with the hope of finding a simple and cheery tale, I'm afraid you have picked up the wrong book altogether. The story may seem cheery at first, when the Baudelaire children spend time in the company of some interesting reptiles and a giddy uncle, but don't be fooled. If you know anything at all about the unlucky Baudelaire children, you already know that even pleasant events lead down the same road to misery.
In fact, within the pages you now hold in your hands, the three siblings endure a car accident, a terrible odor, a deadly serpent, a long knife, a large brass reading lamp, and the appearance of a person they'd hoped never to see again.
I am bound to record these tragic events, but you are free to put this book back on the shelf and seek something lighter.
With all due respect,
Lemony Snicket
Rating Regarding Books The Reptile Room (A Series of Unfortunate Events #2)
Ratings: 3.99 From 172355 Users | 6307 ReviewsCritique Regarding Books The Reptile Room (A Series of Unfortunate Events #2)
Count Olaf is back at it again!Violet, Klaus, and Sunny are here too. They are getting closer and closer to a great future after learning about their parents death. They have a new guardian in their lives, Monty. However, he still seems naive just like every other adult in this series. Then there's Count Olaf who is still trying to take the kids fortune. Sunny is still my absolute favorite character. She just always makes me laugh no matter what. The kid's got spunk and I will forever love to*I'm not going to rate this, because I've already read this book & stand by my first rating of it. Even though I've read this series before & I know how unfortunate this story is, it was hard to remember all the details & everything the Baudelaire orphans go through. It seems that every time they're shown a glimmer of hope, it's taken away from them. The relationship between the siblings is incredibly beautiful. They make an unstoppable team & they each pull their weight when

4.3 An improvement compared to the first book, although it was basically the same life lessons. This was another quick read and I really loved the storyline of this one. Violet once again shows her cunning knowledge in tools and devices, Klaus's bookish personality saved their lives, and the adorable Sunny is still that too-mature-to-be-an-infant baby. Count Olaf's Stephano disguise was really funny and ridiculous as well! (view spoiler)[Mr. Monty, on the other hand, is supposed to be this
How did you do that? Mr. Poe asked. Nice girls shouldnt know how to do such things.My sister is a nice girl, Klaus said, and she knows how to do all sorts of things.
This definitely took me longer to read this than I expected but I still loved it!!
These books are amazing. This book is a little darker than the first. It tells you right from the beginning that Uncle Monty will be killed. Other examples of darkness: p. 51 ...he would slit the throats of the Baudelaire orphans as easily as you or I might eat a small butter cookie. p.76 If I wanted to harm you, orphan, your blood would already be pouring down these stairs like a waterfall.p.88 The hallway was strangely quiet, and blank as the eyes of a skull.p.96 It is a curious thing, the

0 Comments