Books Download Jessica Rules the Dark Side (Jessica #2) Free
Jessica Rules the Dark Side (Jessica #2) Hardcover | Pages: 309 pages
Rating: 3.9 | 9547 Users | 839 Reviews

Describe Containing Books Jessica Rules the Dark Side (Jessica #2)

Title:Jessica Rules the Dark Side (Jessica #2)
Author:Beth Fantaskey
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 309 pages
Published:January 10th 2012 by Harcourt Children's Books (first published October 19th 2011)
Categories:Paranormal. Vampires. Young Adult. Romance. Fantasy. Paranormal Romance. Supernatural

Commentary Concering Books Jessica Rules the Dark Side (Jessica #2)

It's one thing to find out you're a vampire princess. It's a whole other thing to actually rule. Newly married Jessica Packwood is having a hard enough time feeling regal with her husband, Lucius, at her side. But when evidence in the murder of a powerful elder points to Lucius, sending him into solitary confinement, Jessica is suddenly on her own. Determined to clear her husband's name, Jessica launches into a full-scale investigation, but hallucinations and nightmares of betrayal keep getting in her way. Jessica knows that with no blood to drink, Lucius's time is running out. Can she figure out who the real killer is —and whom she can trust— before it's too late?

List Books During Jessica Rules the Dark Side (Jessica #2)

Original Title: Jessica Rules the Dark Side
ISBN: 0547393091 (ISBN13: 9780547393094)
Edition Language: English
Series: Jessica #2
Characters: Lucius Vladescu, Jessica Packwood, Mindy Stankowicz, Raniero Lovatu

Rating Containing Books Jessica Rules the Dark Side (Jessica #2)
Ratings: 3.9 From 9547 Users | 839 Reviews

Discuss Containing Books Jessica Rules the Dark Side (Jessica #2)
The plot for this sounds really good, but 2012? That's a long time to wait!Edit: I love the boy cover, but why is she holding the stake off to the side like that? Don't kill your husband, Jessica!

Good ending to a good story. Wouldn't have minded another book though. Maybe Mindy & Ranier's story. Maybe a Jessica & Lucius tiny vamp LOL!

I really liked the first book in this series. I really wanted to like this one too, but it was a bit of a let down. I wish I could blame my disappointment on my expectations, but it wasn't just that.This one wasn't as entertaining/funny as the first one. I think the plot was too serious without the background to support it. Also, I didn't like the characters as much. They seemed to be missing something and I can't quite put my finger on it. They felt drab and a little lost, so I also felt lost.



4.5 Stars :)

More reviews at http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/THE DARK VAMPIRE LORE IS BACK TO RULE!The Dark Vampire Lore is powerfully back in Jessica Rules the Dark Side! This time, Fanaskey transport us to the land of Romanian with castles, Carpathians, blood, stakes, love, friendship, betrayal and etc! Fantaskey definitely know how to turn a teen paranormal love story into a great Vampire novel that reaches beyond of today' s typical good vampire and brings back the essence of the Classic Dark Vampire

After reading the first in this series, Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side, I enthusiastically rated it four stars and wished there was a sequel. While I still stand by the four star rating, the sequel... didn't pan out. I think the problem is that Fantaskey is not a serious issue writer. What made Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side work is that it didn't take itself to seriously. It was light, snarky and fun. Jessica Rules the Dark Side is another matter though. Here we deal