Point Books To Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer (Theodore Boone #1)

Original Title: Theodore Boone, Kid Lawyer
ISBN: 0142428698 (ISBN13: 9780142428696)
Edition Language: English
Series: Theodore Boone #1
Characters: Theodore Boone, April Finnemore, Woods Boone, Marcella Boone, Ike Boone
Setting: Strattenburg(United States)
Literary Awards: Agatha Award Nominee for Best Childrens Young Adult (2010), Charlie May Simon Children's Book Award (2013)
Download Free Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer (Theodore Boone #1) Audio Books
Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer (Theodore Boone #1) Audiobook | Pages: 4 pages
Rating: 3.76 | 30753 Users | 3494 Reviews

Ilustration During Books Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer (Theodore Boone #1)

A perfect murder
A faceless witness
A lone courtroom champion knows the whole truth . . . and he’s only thirteen years old
Meet Theodore Boone


In the small city of Strattenburg, there are many lawyers, and though he’s only thirteen years old, Theo Boone thinks he’s one of them. Theo knows every judge, policeman, court clerk—and a lot about the law. He dreams of being a great trial lawyer, of a life in the courtroom.

But Theo finds himself in court much sooner than expected. Because he knows so much—maybe too much—he is suddenly dragged into the middle of a sensational murder trial. A cold-blooded killer is about to go free, and only Theo knows the truth.

The stakes are high, but Theo won’t stop until justice is served.

Brimming with the intrigue and suspense that made John Grisham a #1 international bestseller and the undisputed master of the legal thriller, Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer will keep readers guessing and pages turning.

Specify About Books Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer (Theodore Boone #1)

Title:Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer (Theodore Boone #1)
Author:John Grisham
Book Format:Audiobook
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 4 pages
Published:May 25th 2010 by Listening Library (Audio) (first published 2010)
Categories:Mystery. Young Adult. Fiction. Childrens. Middle Grade

Rating About Books Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer (Theodore Boone #1)
Ratings: 3.76 From 30753 Users | 3494 Reviews

Write-Up About Books Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer (Theodore Boone #1)
(Copied from my blog)Hey, when you were a kid, did you ever feel compelled to seek legal advice? Or play golf?Yeah, I didnt think so.So you can imagine my confusion over why international bestselling author of legal thrillers John Grishams new foray into kid lit has so far scored 3.35 out of 5 stars on Goodreads. Half his book, aimed at eight- to twelve-year-olds, is about things like how to avoid foreclosure, which lawyer in town to phone when your brother-in-law is picked up on a DUI, and what

Video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MYz0...This book seems to have such extreme reactions in people, with some loving it and some absolutely hating it. I'd say that it's important to not let either opinion put you off reading this novel and to just try it for yourself as you never know.This is the first time I have ever read anything by John Grisham and it definitely won't be the last. I certainly plan to pickup the next book in this series, which is a YA crime and mystery series.

You know, sometimes I write reviews explaining why things havent worked for me in particular books. Often I find myself citing implausibility as a major reason, sometimes lack of resolution and not enough strings being pulled together at the end. (Sometimes its too many strings being tied up and leaving a feeling of the ending being contrived.)In this book, it really was fairly unbelievable that a 13 year old would be looking into other students legal troubles, jumping onto city websites to

I have enjoyed really much reading the walking of the applicant kid lawyer. I must recognize one thing, and it is that John Grisham, (whom i discover thanks to m father) write rather well, and he told fascinaiting stories about trials. In this case he manages to give to his main character the gift that the reader gets on with this character. Theodore Boone reminds me to the Cornell Woolrich`s characters (Cornell Woolrich is in my opinion one of the best writers of Psychology detection novel)

Sometimes I need to put some defense mechanism in place in order to finish a book. Mostly it is because the book is too damn terrible for my brains to process normally. This was one of them. The delusion I kept feeding myself - Theo Boone is not really a child prodigy. This book, instead, is about a mentally challenged socially awkward adult lawyer whose brain capsized and is now stuck as a thirteen year old who is creating an elaborate fantasy about his adventures. The secondary characters are

This book was a decent book. The idea of the book was something that I liked.

I wasn't aware that Grisham had also written YA fiction until my 12-year-old picked up this title in the library. She handed it off to me with the warning that it had "not a very satisfactory ending" (spoken in a tone of voice reminiscent of the twerp in Ice Age: The Meltdown.I found it engaging. I wondered if the murder case would ever have gone to trial in a real court, given the lack of evidence--but I'm no lawyer. The setting is an idealized small town populated by (mostly) good people who