Books Tales From the Hood (The Sisters Grimm #6) Download Free
Tales From the Hood (The Sisters Grimm #6) Hardcover | Pages: 274 pages
Rating: 4.3 | 18009 Users | 461 Reviews

Specify About Books Tales From the Hood (The Sisters Grimm #6)

Title:Tales From the Hood (The Sisters Grimm #6)
Author:Michael Buckley
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 274 pages
Published:May 2nd 2008 by Amulet Books (first published 2008)
Categories:Fantasy. Mystery. Fairy Tales. Childrens. Fiction. Middle Grade

Relation Supposing Books Tales From the Hood (The Sisters Grimm #6)

The Fairy-Tale Trial Of The Century

In Ferryport Landing, everyone gets a day in court- even the Big Bad Wolf. Mr.Canis is put on trial for past crimes, and Mayor Heart's kangaroo court is determined to find him guilty. It's up to the Grimms to uncover evidence to save their friend, though Sabrina starts to wonder whether they would all be safer with the Wolf in jail. Despite her misgivings, Sabrina and her sister, Daphne, investigate what actually happened in the Big Bad Wolf's most famous tale- and the real story will shock you!

Point Books To Tales From the Hood (The Sisters Grimm #6)

Original Title: Tales From the Hood
ISBN: 081099478X (ISBN13: 9780810994782)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Sisters Grimm #6
Characters: Sabrina Grimm, Daphne Grimm

Rating About Books Tales From the Hood (The Sisters Grimm #6)
Ratings: 4.3 From 18009 Users | 461 Reviews

Assessment About Books Tales From the Hood (The Sisters Grimm #6)
Love it! Love love love it! I need the next one nooowwww!



When I originally started the sisters Grimm series, it was because a friend had recommended them to me.I thought, ok, so I ordered the first four books from my library, and started to read them.In book one, it took me quite awhile to get into the book, I just wasn't feeling it at all! My friend had said they were amazing! but, nothing really amazed me at first.When I got to the middle of the book, something clicked, and I couldn't put the book down! I devoured the rest, and grabbed book two, and

I read this one last week and finally we get some uplift.At the end of the last book members of the Scarlet Hand had made themselves known to the Grimms. Some of them are shocking suprizes because the Grimms had thought them friends.Mr. Canis is in jail and goes on trial for his life for the murder of Red Riding Hood's grandmother. When the family finally sees him after getting Robin Hood to be his attorney we see him almost completely transformed. Trial begins the next day and the prosecuter

"he needs us to rescue him. we are grimms. this is what we do" 3.5 stars. This was probably my second least favorite in the series. There was so much ANGST and miscommunication. Sabrina and Daphne spent so much of the book either ignoring each other or arguing for no reason. Sabrina was so angry for the whole book and it makes sense because she's starting to go through puberty but her whole family treats her as if she's a villain because she's looking at this case differently than everyone

Yes! This book series is really good, ( right up there with harry Potter and the Hunger Games ) but I don't know why everyone is complaining about Sabrina. We NEVER see a character like her, people! She's sarcastic, lies, steals, but always to protect someone, no matter how wrong it goes. She may make all of us want to strangle her, and I know nobody will agree with me, but to me, that's a mark of good writing. Daphne, though, she's a sweet little sister. I love how she tried to be like Sabrina,

The most redeeming thing in this book is the twist on the Red Riding Hood story.