Books Download My Unfair Godmother (My Fair Godmother #2) Free Online
Define Books In Pursuance Of My Unfair Godmother (My Fair Godmother #2)
| Original Title: | My Unfair Godmother |
| ISBN: | 0802722369 (ISBN13: 9780802722362) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | My Fair Godmother #2 |
Janette Rallison
Hardcover | Pages: 352 pages Rating: 4.14 | 7076 Users | 754 Reviews

Mention Out Of Books My Unfair Godmother (My Fair Godmother #2)
| Title | : | My Unfair Godmother (My Fair Godmother #2) |
| Author | : | Janette Rallison |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 352 pages |
| Published | : | April 12th 2011 by Walker Books for Young Readers |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Fairy Tales. Young Adult. Romance. Magic |
Description During Books My Unfair Godmother (My Fair Godmother #2)
Tansy Miller has always felt that her divorced father has never had enough time for her. But mistakenly getting caught on the wrong side of the law wasn't exactly how she wanted to get his attention. Enter Chrysanthemum "Chrissy" Everstar, Tansy's fairy in shining, er, high heels. Chrissy is only a fair godmother, of course, so Tansy's three wishes don't exactly go according to plan. And if bringing Robin Hood to the twenty-first century isn't bad enough for Tansy, being transported back to the Middle Ages to deal with Rumpelstiltskin certainly is. She'll need the help of her blended family, her wits, and especially the cute police chief's son to stop the gold-spinning story from spinning wildly out of control. Janette Rallison pulls out all the stops in this fresh, fun-filled follow-up to the popular My Fair Godmother.
Rating Out Of Books My Unfair Godmother (My Fair Godmother #2)
Ratings: 4.14 From 7076 Users | 754 ReviewsArticle Out Of Books My Unfair Godmother (My Fair Godmother #2)
Now this is what I call entertainment! Go ahead and roll your eyes, but Ill still be smiling. Hilarious, as usual, with a mix of fairy tale this was just what I needed.Quick Overview: (I should stop saying that. These overviews ceased being quick long ago) Well the less than stellar godmother Chrysanthemum (aka Chrissy) Everstar is at it again. This time shes trying to get into Godmother University and her next victim charge is Tansy. Since her parents divorce Tansy has felt abandoned by herThe first thing I want to point out is that yes I know people will look at this and think, another fluffy book. I cannot rightly argue with that assessment, but what is wrong with that? I actually kind of hate that term, it makes it seem it's a book not to put any worth in it. I'd say that isn't true. There is something uplifting about reading something that isn't so bleak and depressingly too gritty. Don't get me wrong, I like (if that is even the right word choice) reading these types of books
99c Kindle special today. This is a funny, light YA fantasy with a little romance.This YA novel is one of those rare sequels that I liked better than the first book in the series, My Fair Godmother, mostly because I liked the main character better in this book. As a childhood nerd and compulsively good student, I had a hard time sympathizing with the gorgeous, popular high school student in the first book, who never used her brains until forced to do so. #sorrynotsorryAnyway. The Valley Girl-ish

Tansy's parents got divorced when she was about ten. She was always Daddy's girl, and felt like he never looked back. A few years later he got remarried and got a new son. Now she felt deserted and replaced. When her younger sister lands a roll on broadway, Tansy is shipped off to Arizona to live with her dad and his new family.With her new beginning Tansy starts dating the "bad boy" at school. She's attracted to his image and his anger, and worrying her dad is an extra bonus. Then Bo takes her
Much love, for this book. A fun fantasy romance book that'll really swoop you in. Fairies, leprechaun, castles, hays, torches, all that sort meets 20th century tech and possibly a person too? Or a group of people? Not to mention funny banters among characters. That'll leave you blush laughing.If you're looking for something fun; go.. go.. go get this book. And it don't matter which because you can read whichever from the series.So, if you'll excuse me.. I'll linger more on that supriseHehehe
When her parents divorced, Tansy Millers close relationship with her father seemed to evaporate. Living with her mother and her little sister in New York, while her father moved to Arizona made their relationship impossible. Then he got remarried and seemed to have replaced her with a new stepson, Nick. When her sister is offered a part in a Broadway play that will require her sister and mother to travel, Tansy is sent to live with her distant father. Determined to rebel against him, she starts
Edit 5/11/14- After much consideration, I have decided to add another star to both the books in this series. Why? IM NOT ABLE TO GET THE TWO BLOODY BOOKS OUT OF MY HEAD! (In the best way possible) So I think any book that has that effect on me deserves a full 5 .This was adorable on every single level. Character wise, this is a clear winner. And let's face it, we all make stupid wishes. And though in the beginning, I was inclined to like the first book more (because I always liked Cinderella

0 Comments